- Ukraine Crisis: How Deep State Created Biden-Putin Rift?by VT Editors on January 25, 2022 at 14:28
By Nauman Sadiq for VT Islamabad Days before Biden’s inauguration as president on January 20 last year, instigating Russian dissident and Putin’s longtime foe Alexei Navalny to return to Russia on January 17 from his sojourn in Germany for no apparent political advantage, after being allegedly poisoned in August 2020, was clearly the job of
- MSNBC’s Ari Melber catches admissions on air of Trump campaign advisor Boris Epshteynby Jim W. Dean, Managing Editor on January 25, 2022 at 03:07
Former Trump campaign advisor Boris Epshteyn admitted to his involvement with Trump’s multi state bid to steal the 2020 presidential election on, and that Rudy Giuliani led the plot.
- The Blame Game begins to raise its head inside Trump worldby Jim W. Dean, Managing Editor on January 25, 2022 at 01:23
Jim W. Dean - Trump had always hyped there was huge fraud, so he needed an active bullpen to keep the stories coming.
- In the Name of God, Go!by Michael Shrimpton on January 25, 2022 at 00:38
In a dramatic intervention in the House of Commons on Wednesday that nice man David Davis MP told Prime Minister Boris Johnson that he had “sat there too long for the good he had done”.
- Supreme Court denies Kevin McCarthy’s challenge to proxy voting in Houseby Jim W. Dean, Managing Editor on January 24, 2022 at 21:40
The decision marks the final nail in the coffin for challenges to the chamber’s absentee voting procedures prompted by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Yemen Conflict: Blowback of Obama’s Botched Syria Policyby VT Editors on January 24, 2022 at 19:21
Mindful of the botched policy it had pursued in Libya and Syria, and aware of the catastrophe it had wrought in the Middle East region, the Obama administration had to yield to the dictates of Saudi Arabia and UAE.
- Association for Defending Victims of Terrorism seeks justice for assassination of Dr. Massoud Alimohammdiby Jim W. Dean, Managing Editor on January 24, 2022 at 19:18
Jim W. Dean - For those who continue these state sponsored assassinations, it is time to consider their continued UN membership, something long overdue.
- Boris’ bully-boys go to work – Will Johnson get the boot?by Stuart Littlewood on January 24, 2022 at 18:32
NO CONFIDENCE LETTER submitted for Boris Johnson. Stuart Littlewood reports on developments in Britain.
- Israel Buying 3 More German Subs…Rigged for Nuclear Cruise Missiles (Pentagon/9/11?)by VT Editors on January 24, 2022 at 16:29
The Israeli Ministry of Defence has reached an agreement with German ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems (TKMS) on the purchase of three Dakar-class submarines
- Israel planning mass Jewish evacuation from Ukraine – mediaby VT Editors on January 24, 2022 at 16:01
Israel is said to be contemplating a mass airlift of those eligible for Israeli citizenship in the case of a Russian invasion.