- Thank God!! Biden Orders US DOJ to End Contracts With Private Prisons and Demilitarize Policeby VT Editors on January 27, 2021 at 3:16 am
It might be nice to get Israel, Russia and the Oath Keepers out of our police as well. We did violent and corrupt police perfectly well on our own with no foreign interference…thank you very much Jerusalem Post: Some of the Biden administration’s actions will reinstate policies at the Justice Department that were in effect
- Russian Media Loves Protests—as Long as They Are Pro-Trumpby VT Editors on January 27, 2021 at 3:04 am
Daily Beast: Having broadly endorsed the insurrection at the Capitol as a “peaceful protest,” Kremlin-controlled propagandists found themselves in quite a predicament trying to condemn massive demonstrations that rocked Russia last weekend to protest the jailing of opposition activist Alexei Navalny. After being poisoned with a nerve agent by Russian intelligence operatives, Navalny was treated in
- Senator Chris Murphy: Trump’s campaign against Iran a ‘catastrophic failure’by Jim W. Dean, Managing Editor on January 26, 2021 at 10:47 pm
The anti-Iran forces, Murphy said, are still “unrepentant,” and now trying to “dictate Biden's personnel choices, labeling those who support diplomacy as dangerous.”
- Were These The Predecessors of the Sandworms in Dune?by Carol Duff, MSN, BA, RN on January 26, 2021 at 10:05 pm
Trace fossils suggest that sand strikers drilled these underground tunnels
- Goya board silences its CEO after he tells Fox News the election was riggedby VT Editors on January 26, 2021 at 8:56 pm
Goya's board of directors had enough of CEO Robert Unanue's public comments in support of former President Donald Trump and his unfounded claims of voter fraud, and voted to muzzle him.
- Trump conveys threats to Senate Republicans ahead of his impeachment trialby Jim W. Dean, Managing Editor on January 26, 2021 at 7:38 pm
Jim W. Dean - We will now get to see what the inside of the Republican party is made of, and it may not be pretty, as we recently saw with the 'protestors'.
- Catnip: The Mosquito Repellant of the Future?by Carol Duff, MSN, BA, RN on January 26, 2021 at 7:17 pm
Catnip may keep mosquitos away.
- Report: Proud Boys and Police Sabotaging Vaccine Programs, Turning Away Immigrants and Minoritiesby VT Editors on January 26, 2021 at 5:48 pm
People were wondering why National Guard were protecting vaccine sites around the country...with 65 million doses missing. A report today is that police and Proud Boys have taken control of vaccine distribution, in one case through a Walgreens operating under the authority of the Michigan Department of Health. Today's most recent incident is at the Walgreens on Capitol Ave. in Battle Creek, Michigan, a hotbed of neo-Nazi militia activity.
- Lawsuit in Colorado Police Riot: Geniuses Confused SUV with Out of State Motorcycle, Committed Outrage Against Black Childrenby VT Editors on January 26, 2021 at 5:34 pm
Colorado police have been forced to apologize after a shocking viral video showed officers detaining four clearly distressed young Black girls—one only 6 years old—and keeping them face-down on the pavement of a hot Denver-area parking lot after mistaking their vehicle as stolen.
- Fatal Police Shootings Of Unarmed Black People Reveal Troubling Patternsby VT Editors on January 26, 2021 at 4:31 pm
Our investigation of the cases reveals the myriad ways that law enforcement agencies fail to hold officers accountable, and allow them to be in a position to shoot again. pic.twitter.com/ZZzIq4NVKt — NPR (@NPR) January 25, 2021 VT: Police didn’t fire a single shot when insurrectionists entered the US Capitol to overthrow the government and murder