- IoT for Remote Crane Supporton April 19, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Auto Crane announced availability of its fourth generation NexStar cranes starting in first quarter 2021.
- It Works! 20th Anniversary Birthday Relaunchon April 19, 2021 at 12:00 pm
As It Works! enters its 20th year, the company is relaunching the brand with exciting announcements.
- Petal High School Juniors Achieve Major ACT® Score Improvements in Februaryon April 19, 2021 at 12:00 pm
62 percent of students with a prior score improved an average of +3.10 points in the English sub-section
- Charter Capital Predicts Continuation of Widespread B2B Invoice Delinquencieson April 19, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The invoice factoring company cautions small-business owners to brace themselves, as the economic impact of COVID is likely to cause cash flow shortfalls well into 2022.
- Once Cash was King; Now PayRange Mobile Payment Network Rules with Over One Billion Transactionson April 19, 2021 at 11:00 am
More than half the transactions on the PayRange machine network are now completed with mobile payment.
- U.S. Polo Assn. Celebrates Earth Day With Launch of USPA Life™on April 19, 2021 at 11:00 am
Sport-Inspired Brand's Sustainability Initiative Makes a Global Impact
- Printed Circuit Board Market Revenue to Cross USD 75 Bn by 2027: Global Market Insights Inc.on April 19, 2021 at 11:00 am
Europe printed circuit board market is predicted to expand at a CAGR of more than 2% till 2027 owing favorable government initiatives, supporting the regional electronics and semiconductor manufacturing industries.
- 17,000 DECA Members Prepare for College and Careers During International Virtual Conferenceon April 19, 2021 at 10:45 am
Marcus Lemonis of CNBC's "The Profit" to deliver keynote discussion
- Author Juan Schiavone's New Book 'On the Outside Looking In: A Journey Out of Dysfunction and Disease' Shares the Journey of a Man Who Discovers His Inner Strengthon April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
Recent release 'On the Outside Looking In: A Journey Out of Dysfunction and Disease' from Newman Springs Publishing author Juan Schiavone is a compelling autobiographical work that delves into a man's struggle to overcome a tumultuous childhood, an extremely difficult disease, and many other obstacles.
- Author Hy Le's New Book 'Ten Lives and a Refugee' is the Story of Vietnamese Refugeeson April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
Recent release 'Ten Lives and a Refugee' from Newman Springs Publishing author Hy Le is the story of the real journey to escape the rule of the Viet Cong and finding a new life in America.
- Sabrina McField's New Book 'The Dance in My Shoes' is an Inspiring Story of Self-Discovery and Overcoming Adversity Through Danceon April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
- Debi Dickson Wagner's New Book, "The Words of Our Father," is an Emotional Love Story About a Family Holding Fast to Each Other During Tumultuous Timeson April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
Recent release "The Words of Our Father" from Covenant Books, author Debi Dickson Wagner, is a poignant love story about a family's tumultuous burdens and the faith that sustained them.
- Maria B. Duarte's New Book 'Billy the Bully Bear' is an Imaginative Children's Story That Deters Children From Bullying and Selfishnesson April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
Recent release 'Billy the Bully Bear' from Newman Springs Publishing author Maria B. Duarte will teach young children that being selfish is a lonely way to live and that there are unfortunate consequences and sometimes unexpected turn of events. A rude bear named Billy does whatever he pleases, but he learns a great lesson in the 'Forrest of Light'.
- Author A. Peterson's New Book 'A World Without You: Keeping Secrets, Book Two' is a Gripping Tale of Forbidden Love Between Two Teens From the Opposite Sides of Townon April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
Recent release 'A World Without You: Keeping Secrets, Book Two' from Newman Springs Publishing author A. Peterson is a thrilling romantic novel that follows Scott Furman, an intelligent, trustworthy sixteen-year-old from the lower-class town of South Hillside who finds himself in a secret relationship with the wealthy, beautiful Briana Johnson.
- Vicki Machoian's New Book, 'Frank Finds Grace,' is a Profound Love Story Between Two Fated Strangers Who Meet in the Most Unlikely of Circumstanceson April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
Recent release 'Frank Finds Grace' from Covenant Books author Vicki Machoian brings a tale about destiny and love between two people who come from two vastly different worlds.
- Lactate Salts Market projected to surpass $550 million by 2027, Says Global Market Insights Inc.on April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
The continuous upsurge in vehicle parc will induce a significant growth potential in the lactate salts industry landscape.
- Shirley Wiggins's New Book 'The House on Bristol Street' is an Enthralling Account That Addresses the Issues of Child Abuse and Neglecton April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
Recent release 'The House on Bristol Street' from Newman Springs Publishing author Shirley Wiggins is a captivating account of a widow who found a new start and a source of joy as she discovers a new purpose miles away from her seaside home that now holds painful memories of her loss.
- Patricia A. King's New Book, 'Innocence: The Eye of the Water' is One Woman's Profound Journey Throughout Life's Numerous Curveballson April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
Recent release "Innocence: The Eye of the Water" from Covenant Books author Patricia A. King is a personal story of finding hope, faith, and happiness through an undiagnosed speech impediment during childhood, terminal cancer, and many other life adversities.
- Tatiana Kerestesh's New Book 'Inconsiderate Bast***' is an Evoking Collection of Poems That Express Awareness of the Self and the Societyon April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
- Chelsea Star's New Book, 'Peter and the Book of Wisdom,' is an Adventurous Tale of Peter and His Dog as They Set Forth on a Magical Voyageon April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
Recent release 'Peter and the Book of Wisdom' from Covenant Books author Chelsea Star is an amusing read as we join Peter and his dog on their journey to obtain the notable Book of Wisdom.
- Clinical Trial Market Revenue to Cross USD 59.6 Bn by 2027: Global Market Insights Inc.on April 19, 2021 at 9:00 am
APAC clinical trial market is projected to attain a CAGR of 8.1% till 2027 due to emergence of severe diseases, huge patient population, increasing clinical trials and R&D.
- ORC Waste Heat to Power Market worth $15 billion by 2027, Says Global Market Insights Inc.on April 19, 2021 at 8:00 am
ORC Waste Heat to Power Industry is projected to achieve around 5% CAGR between 2021 and 2027, supported by stringent emission norms across heavy industries.
- Mussel Oil Market value to hit $50 million by 2027, Says Global Market Insights Inc.on April 19, 2021 at 7:00 am
Mussel Oil Industry demand is set to register over 5.5% CAGR between 2021 and 2027, owing to it has multiple health benefits to consumers which includes treatment of asthma and arthritis.
- Wedding Flower Trends of 2021 Influenced by the Pandemicon April 18, 2021 at 10:00 pm
From a drop in the popularity of grazing tables to an increased demand for videography, many 2021 wedding trends have come about due to COVID-19 and its after-effects.
- Smart Displays No Longer an Elite Market and Witnessing Widespread Growthon April 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Market To Reach More $200B By 2026
- La Jolla Farms 1-Acre Ocean View Estate on the Market for the First Time in 20 Yearson April 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Private Access to Blacks Beach
- Ice Cream That Tastes Like Cannabis, the Dankson April 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Long Beach Creamery, a local award winning ice cream manufacturer, launches their line of cannabis inspired ice creams. Blue Dream, Pineapple Express, Granddaddy Purp and OG Kush Chip are the four flavors available on 4/20.
- Branded Research Inc. Allows Users to Make Money Online Taking Surveys on Their Platformon April 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
- Homes by Taber Ranked First in the State and Third in the Country for Lowest HERS Scores in New Homeson April 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Oklahoma's Favorite Builder is also Oklahoma's most energy-efficient builder
- Brick Farm Group Installs State-of-the-Art Air Purification Systemon April 17, 2021 at 1:00 am
First NJ company to instate platform
- Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts Receives First Place in CAPPSon April 17, 2021 at 12:00 am
Excellence in Community Service Award
- Serial Entrepreneur, Author, and Podcaster Emily Lyons Introduces New Online Course for Aspiring Entrepreneurson April 16, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Emily Lyons, the award-winning serial entrepreneur best known for her unprecedented success despite harrowing odds, is all set to change the landscape for aspiring and new entrepreneurs with the upcoming launch of "Building An Empire: The Startup Masterclass".
- TCG Plans Major E-Waste Recycling Event for Earth Dayon April 16, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Massachusetts-Based IT Service Provider to Host Companies at MetroWest Location
- Firm Expansion Includes Four New Partners and New Locationson April 16, 2021 at 8:00 pm
- Weifang Soars to New Heights on Kites Wingson April 16, 2021 at 7:06 pm
- Global Girls Scholarship Foundation Announces Board Appointment and Plans for Expansion in Africaon April 16, 2021 at 6:00 pm
- Marathon Bank Announces Completion of Mutual Holding Company Reorganization and Closing of Stock Offeringon April 16, 2021 at 6:00 pm
- Libertyville Lincoln Earns National Recognition for Customer Satisfaction in Sales and Serviceon April 16, 2021 at 6:00 pm
- Orthogonal Launches SPAC Fund Anchored by Institutional and Individual Investments Exceeding $10 Millionon April 16, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Orthogonal is targeting a $100 million first raise to invest in pre-merger SPACs and other SPAC-related opportunities. Trading began on April 6, 2021.
- British Dog Brand WufWuf Secured Additional Investment and is Expanding Internationallyon April 16, 2021 at 5:00 pm
- First Corporate Solutions Celebrates 13th Year as International Factoring Association Preferred Vendoron April 16, 2021 at 5:00 pm
- Fragrance Creators to Present Sean Broderick of Procter & Gamble With Extraordinary Leadership Awardon April 16, 2021 at 4:31 pm
The special award recognizes outstanding industry leadership and support during COVID-19
- Public Notice of Meeting and Meeting Agenda of Pace, the Suburban Bus Division of the RTA - Open Session Wednesday, April 21on April 16, 2021 at 4:22 pm
- Personal Experience of Colorectal Cancer is an Irreverent, Cheeky Tail of Surviving, Thriving and Transforming Through Illnesson April 16, 2021 at 4:15 pm
Pre-Orders Available Now
- Soil Value Exchange and Pasture Map Merge to Create Grassroots Carbon, the Leading Provider of High-Quality, Measured and Certified, Soil Carbon Storage Creditson April 16, 2021 at 4:00 pm
- Amplifying Black Voices in Film: TLG Motion Pictures Selects Los Angeles Filmmaker as Winner of the Big Pitchon April 16, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Black-Owned Production Company Awards Antonio de Graffenreaidt $20,000 to Develop Unscripted Series on Racism in America
- Local 12-Year-Old Singer Ella Jayne's Reel Goes Viral - 3 Million Views in Dayson April 16, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Young Singer Gains Over 6,000 Followers In Under 7 Days
- BenchSci Ranks 26 on the 2021 List of 50 Best Workplaces in Canadaon April 16, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Certification reflects focus on building a strong culture and supporting mental wellness, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Ushering a New Age of Creativity and Empowerment for Artists - TRiCERA Announces Partnership With Curvegrid and Zoraon April 16, 2021 at 2:00 pm
TRiCERA (Location: Tokyo, CEO: Tai Iguchi), a global art marketplace, has partnered with Curvegrid, a blockchain software company committed to expand the development of blockchain platforms, and Zora, an open-source NFT protocol. The collaboration will bring integration of NFT transaction functionality into TRiCERA. NFTs decentralized technology has the opportunity to restructure the art market and empower artists with new tools that allow completely new ways of monetization and community building.
- Much-Anticipated Private Social Club in Boston Debuting This Summer Hiring 100+ Hospitality-Based Team Memberson April 16, 2021 at 1:45 pm
The 'Quin House creates job opportunities for hard-hit industry in its 56,000 square foot property amongst a world-class team