World News BEIJING – An angry North Korea is lashing out again, issuing a new threat of military action against the U.S. The country’s state-run media said Thursday that Americans should expect an “unimaginable strike” at an unexpected time.

The warning comes just two days after a North Korean official said “a nuclear war may break out any moment.”

Another day, another threat by North Korea to stage an “unimaginable” strike on the U.S. amid tensions over Pyongyang’s nuclear and missile programs.

“The U.S. is running amok by introducing under our nose the targets we have set as primary ones. The U.S. should expect it would face unimaginable strike at an unimaginable time,” the North’s Korean Central News Agency said Thursday.

The “targets” under North Korea’s “nose” refer to joint U.S. and South Korean drills in waters off the Korean Peninsula with the U.S. aircraft carrier, USS Ronald Reagan.

The military exercises run through Oct. 26. and come as President Trump has threatened to “totally destroy” North Korea if the reclusive state resorts to using weapons against the U.S. or its allies. Pyongyang has repeatedly used dramatic language to threaten Washington. Trump has responded with inflammatory rhetoric.

North Korea fired two intercontinental ballistic missiles in July and conducted its sixth, and most powerful, nuclear test last month. Experts disagree on how advanced its weapons program is, and whether it would match its words with action.