- What the French Think About Our New Sane Presidentby Jane Rosenstein on December 1, 2020 at 3:14 am
Parisians and others give their opinions on the election of Joe Biden as President Elect of USA.
- Money Laundering Case Against Trump Partner, Felix Sater Allowed to Move Forwardby VT Editors on December 1, 2020 at 1:00 am
Felix Sater also played a role in the relationship between the Russians and the Trump Campaign. Felix Sater wrote and sent to his Russian contacts (probably Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s personal assistant) an email stating, “I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected.” Daily Beast: A lawsuit accusing Trump associate Felix
- The Lost Days That Made Bergamo, Italy a COVID-19 Tragedyby Carol Duff, MSN, BA, RN on November 30, 2020 at 8:34 pm
Bergamo is a province gutted by loss.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Updatesby Carol Duff, MSN, BA, RN on November 30, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Readouts on COVID-19 Vaccine Leaders
- Iranian Nuclear Program gains steam following Assassination of “Nuclear Soleimani” near Tehranby South Front on November 30, 2020 at 7:10 pm
President Donald Trump is apparently set to slam the door and go to great lengths to show love to his friends in Tel Aviv before withdrawing from the White House.
- The GOP is the Propaganda Partyby VT Editors on November 30, 2020 at 4:01 pm
Perfect analogy: For a long time, most influential right-leaning media figures were content to swim alongside the GOP, flowing along in the same general direction. Until Donald Trump came along. Then they saw an opportunity to burrow deep inside the GOP and wield real power.
- Forgive and forget for Trumpers? Not Hardlyby VT Editors on November 30, 2020 at 3:55 pm
The professional class of Republicans know that their half-decade of degradation is on its last gasp. It would leave them with a sense of shame, if they had any.
- 60 Minutes: Chris Krebs Debunks Trump’s Election Claimsby VT Editors on November 30, 2020 at 2:46 pm
Chris Krebs, a lifelong Republican, was put in charge of the agency handling election security by President Trump two years ago. When Krebs said the 2020 election was the country's most secure ever, Mr. Trump fired him.
- Thanksgiving in America, Market hits 30,000 and Food lines have 30,000 carsby VT Editors on November 30, 2020 at 4:15 am
This Thanksgiving, millions of Americans are going hungry in the midst of Covid By Ali Velshi There are two lines that will tell you the story of the American economy right now. The first is the one President Donald Trump talks about — a lot: the Dow Jones Industrial Average. It’s an index that measures the stock
- Salon: Federal Judge bars Trump-Bannon-Breitbart media censor from interfering in news coverageby Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on November 30, 2020 at 12:54 am
President Donald Trump's appointed head of the U.S. Agency for Global Media is barred from making any further editorial or personnel decisions following a series of injunctions issued by a federal court late Friday, in what journalists called a major rebuke of the Trump administration's attempt to reshape government-funded news broadcasters.